پردیس کیش دانشگاه تهران در مقطع دکتری در دورههای بینالمللی دانشجو میپذیرد.
به گزارش پی اچ دی تست، علاقمندان پذیرش دوره دکتری بین الملل پردیس کیش دانشگاه تهران تا ۱۰ بهمن ماه مهلت دارند فرم ثبت نام و مدارک لازم را به آدرس ایمیل [email protected] ارسال نمایند. متن اطلاعیه به شرح زیر است:
University of Tehran Kish International Campus, in pursuit of its mission of extending international programs accepts qualified students who are interested in postgraduate degree programs in English.
Selection takes place on the basis of applicant’s quality and suitability through reviewing his/her academic records, scientific backgrounds, publications, and academic honors by the Board of Admission. Applicants might also need to attend an academic interview relevant to the course they’re applying for.
At the end of the program, graduates will receive an official degree from the University of Tehran Kish International Campus.
Applying for Ph.D. Program
- Holding an M.A or M.Sc. degree from an accredited institution (at the time of registration)
- Completed application form available at: http://kish.ut.ac.ir/en/ApplicationForm.pdf
- A scanned copy of two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to applicant’s educational capabilities.
- A scanned copy of official transcripts translated into English.
- A scanned copy of applicant´s Passport (International) / Identification card (Iranian).
- A scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph.
- A scanned copy of English Certificate
- A scanned copy of the application fee’s bank receipt.(See Application Fee for additional details please)
The original documents will be needed at the time of registration
Submitting the Documents
All application documents should be submitted to the following E-mail address: [email protected]
no later than January 30th 2018.
English Language Proficiency Requirements for the programs
To be considered for admission, applicants must be comfortable with rapid and idiomatic spoken English. There are several different ways to show that an applicant is proficient in English on his/her application.
- The applicant’s native language is English.
- The language of instruction at his/her university has been English for the duration of the previous study.
- The applicant earned one or more of the following English proficiency test scores:
|UTEPT (for Iranian applicants)||
UT- KIC has established an Intensive English Preparatory Program for students who are qualified to be admitted for the degree program but their English Language skills fall below the minimum required scores. The Program is designed to increase the language skills of students and enable them to succeed in their studies.
Applicants with the following English Proficiency test scores will be able to apply conditionally, but they need to achieve the minimum score requirements as mentioned.
|UTEPT(for Iranian applicants)||
- Classes will be held in English.
- Classes will be held at the University of Tehran Kish International Campus on Kish Island.
- Classes will be held during the week and students are required to attend all the classes.
- Well-furnished apartment buildings will be available as dormitories.(For other available facilities please check our website at: http://kish.ut.ac.ir)
- Students are required to pay the tuition fees and cover all other living and accommodation expenses.
- Students may be required to pass some prerequisite courses based on the decision of the Board of Admission
- Transferring to other colleges and campuses of the University of Tehran is prohibited and such requests will not be accepted under any circumstances
- Male Iranianapplicants should have no legal prohibition to continue their education in Iran based on the military service rules.
- The original documents will be needed at the time of registration.
- Each program will be performed provided that sufficient number of qualified applicants are enrolled.
- Students need to pay the tuition fee at the beginning of each academic semester.
- In cases of the cancellation of enrolment or withdrawal from a program, the tuition fee will not be refunded and the student will be liable for payment of the penalty for cancelation based on the rules and regulations.
- If the applicant does not meet the admission requirements during the process of admission at any stage including registration, examinations and studying, his/her registration or studies will be prohibited according to the rules and regulations at the University of Tehran Kish International Campus.
An application fee of 1.200.000 (Rials) is required for each Iranian applicant. The applications will not be considered before the fee is paid. All Iranian applicants are required to pay the fee and send a scanned copy of the bank receipt as a proof of payment.
The fee is payable at: Tejarat Bank
Account No: 105825900
Tuition Fees 2018-19
The tuition fee for Iranian and International students does not include the cost of living accommodation and other expenses.
The fees were approved by the Board of Trustees & Directors of the University of Tehran.